Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bunnies and babies

As part of hosting Maura's baby shower on Monday, I made a Powerpoint slide show of baby pictures of her, and learned how to embed music so the song played when the show started.  (Hooray secretarial skills from my previous life!)  Unfortunately (fortunately?) there's no Powerpoint on the blog.  But enjoy pictures anyway.


     
Baby bunny on HUC campus on my last day Thursday.  Cuteness!




 For my brother, who wondered if we still had Yentl, because I only ever talk about Simcha.  (He's my favorite, sorry.)






 Ari eating dinner with us:  chicken, noodles, mixed veggies, mashed potatoes.  




Jonathan and Ari in front of the Western Wall green screen at the JCC's Yom Ha-atzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) celebration.  Xander and I aren't in the picture because he couldn't be bothered to pose; there was a bounce house!




The view of my lap at naptime.





Xander fascinated by the dulcimers at the Scottish festival last Saturday.




And lastly, our Shabbat with Shabby Dinosaurowitz:


 Bad candle placement on our part for pictures.  Oops.




Happy almost-nuzzles.




Grape juice face.




                                     
Note the two bottom teeth!

2 comments:

Janet said...

No time to REALLY comment now but wanted to check in to tell you how wonderful the pics are. How I LOVE the Shabbat pic with you Michal, the boys and the Dinosaur. And you kissing Ari just melts my heart. So much more to say but will save that for later.
Hugs to all,
Mom/Bubby

Anonymous said...

Great pictures as always! I can't believe how big Ari is getting.
Sheryl