Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pics... but not birthday ones

Those will come later.  These were taken with my phone over the past week.



Ari passed out in the car.





It's a baby control center at the doctor's office!  No matter where he turns, there's something to play with.




Very very excited; note the hands.



My Gryffindor boys.


Also, Ari cut his very first tooth today!  Lower right in the middle.  Xander's response was immediate when we showed him: "Yay!  Now he can eat French toast!"

(Cute that may be, but I almost regretting telling Xander later tonight, because he was mad at me that I didn't insist that Ari brush his teeth along with him.  "Ari has teeth now, he should have to brush too!")

2 comments:

Janet said...

Those hands are FAST!!!!!

And funny! When I was showing the picture of Xander and Jonathan to my office mates earlier in the day today, I referred to them as my Griffindor boys!

Xander's response to Ari having a tooth was wonderful! He wants to share one of his favorite things with his brother.

And I had to laugh at the teeth brushing. It never ends at your house, does it?

I love you and miss you!!!

Hugs to all.
Mom/Bubby

Janet said...

Your camera takes great, clear pictures!