Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weekly picture post

He is FASCINATED by watching himself in the mirror. This is the mirror right next to his bed (mattress on the floor, per Montessori method).




Helping Daddy work, part umpteenth.





He spends quite a lot of time lately playing with his feet.





This blue ring makes crinkly sounds when he grabs it.





Shopping with Sarah. Note how he holds his teething pacifier by himself!




Sarah has such a comfy shoulder.





Sleeping on Sarah, close up.






Reading the Dell catalog already, a techie in the making!






Oh so suave.





In the Bumming Room at HUC, where he spends between two and three hours a day when I'm in class. A librarian told me today that he's the "community baby."





Oooh, Sam has glasses!




And on a completely different note, I had a meeting with a professor and we talked about my life goals. I said I wanted to be a writer but didn't know what to write about yet. The next day he handed me this comic strip in class. Isn't that sweet?


5 comments:

Jessica:) said...

I miss Sarah!! When can we arrange for her to be in the Bumming Room at lunch time?!

Michal said...

Whenever she says she has time, after you call her. :)

Anonymous said...

The picture of Xander lying on teh couch looking up upside down at Jonathan is precious. The baby looks soooo happy! And the one of him asleep on Sarah's shoulder just makes me melt. Oy! This grandmother thing is not conducive to being so far away! How I miss you.
Love,
Mom/Bubby

Michal said...

I know, he is! Jonathan takes him the moment he gets home now and the baby just giggles up a storm. I second the oy - but at least you can see him two months!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!