Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

For once in my life, I actually watched the Superbowl! Though it wasn't completely intentional. Josh's birthday was on Sunday and he threw a joint Superbowl/bday party, so we showed up to help celebrate his birthday. As we were driving over, I turned to Jonathan and said, "By the way, so I don't seem like an idiot - who's playing?" He didn't know. This is why we're married.

The party was great though! Everyone was very nice and explained football to me. The commercials were funny. The food was good. And Xander developed a fascination with Dena's beer bottle. It was the best part of the evening. :)


Our son the lush.
(Note, by the way, that the beer bottle was empty and completely wiped off before he ever got a hold of it. He just liked it cuz it was a familiar shape, I think.)

For lots of other pictures, go here.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Please tell me dthat Xander was fascinated with the bottle only.
Love,
Mom

Michal said...

Yes, only the bottle. And it had been thoroughly wiped off before he ever touched it. :)