Sunday, February 15, 2009

Because this serves as my online scrapbook, and one can never have enough pictures...

Going for a walk in the stroller.




At HUC.




Hi everybody!




Batya babysat while Jonathan and I went out to a movie last night. Xander and Carlie had a great time!




Introducing Xander to the wonder that is Elmo.




Snuggles!




Reading=eating at this stage in time.




Yummy books!





Xander participating in a Youth Interns meeting with Ben when I'm in class.




He seems very nonchalant for being about to be munched.




Checking out Alice's nose.




We visited Jonathan at work on Friday. The baby passed out when we got home. Notice the shirt - all of Jonathan's coworkers cracked up. :)

















Jonathan made me put this one up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do know, don't you, that I look at all these pictures at least once a day?
Love,
Mom/Bubby

Michal said...

aww, i didn't!!