Friday, May 16, 2008

I felt the baby move!

It was sooo cool - like a fluttering, or an air bubble. I wasn't sure if it was the fetus or indigestion at first. Then it kept happening. :)

So here's me at 20 weeks.




In non-baby related news, another mini-paper is now out of the way. Three more are due by tomorrow, then the big 15-20 page Midrash due Monday and the history research paper on the 28th. Class starts next week, work at the American Jewish Archives the week after. So next week is mostly relaxation! A big part of that will be emails... I'm so woefully behind it isn't even funny. Doron and Rachelle, I cringe at how long ago you two wrote me! Mea culpa, mea culpa.

Anyway. Okay. Enough blog procrastination. Rosenzweig and Maimonides, here I come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, I've got math all the time for yet another month :-(

Anonymous said...

Isn't it awesome when you feel it move???!!! I'm so happy for you.
Love,
Mom