Monday, July 18, 2011

All I do is complain that I'm not losing the pregnancy weight...

So of course, I just have to try the new Rolo's McFlurries at McDonald's...

And then French toast challah just has to be drizzled liberally with syrup...

And s'more fixings had a whole kiosk to themselves at Kroger, and I couldn't just let that chocolate languish...


Because you know, Ari's only in 9-month clothing.  Obviously he's deprived of nutrition.  I figure, the more I eat, the more he thrives, right?

:-)

3 comments:

Janet said...

Just be healthy, my wonderful daughter. And continue to drink Kangen water! I love you.

Anonymous said...

Dearheart,

Just keep replenishing all the energy you're expending, keep your titillating sense of humor and enjoy every single day with your sons who are growing up so fast!
Ari, not yet four months old, in 9-month clothes! And Xander, wise enough to tell you his books are better than yours!!!

Trust your sense of balance -- you've got it right!!!!

Love,
Savta

Janet said...

And I like a person who's willing to call herself out on her own stuff!