Saturday, November 27, 2010

Turkey Day!

Mom and Lynn came in for Thanksgiving, and it was wonderful. Jan didn't want to cook at all, and Jonathan wanted a full-blown feast, so we compromised: turkey from Honey Baked Ham, but scalloped potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, salad, corn, rolls, and the rest of the works. Yummm.

Xander is enthralled with his Bubby, like always, and she can't go anywhere without him tagging along. Which, I'm pretty sure, is 110% fine with her. :)

Best of all, Mom asked me what I wanted for a Hanukkah present, and I told her (for the first time ever in my life): clothes. So we went to Motherhood Maternity, and I'm now all decked out for winter!

1 comment:

Janet said...

How I miss you guys! Xander is amazing to say the least. His vocabulary is extensive and he not only speaks but he understands concepts. I loved putting him down for his nap and bedtime. What an absolute love he is!!!!! And there's no better hugger around.
Love you all!
Mom/Bubby