Monday, November 8, 2010

Seattle trip by Jonathan

For those who don't know, an old friend flew me out to Seattle as we haven't seen each other for more than 5 years. So I'm hanging with Ania and Chad all day and they have been showing me a great time here in Seattle. I thought I would post a few pictures to highlight some of the things I have been seeing and doing.



Xander, this Firetruck is for you!


The first Starbucks ever with original decor.


Left to right: Me, Ania and Chad. We're at the Pike public Market. It's like the shook in Israel.


Space needle near the Sci Fi Museum


Sci Fi Museum subsidized by Bill Gates.


The police car from Blade Runner

They had a special Battlestar Galactica exhibit when I went... OH YEAH, BSG!
This is the Viper MK VII (Apollo's fighter)


Me deciding defense tactics on the BSG tactical map.

Me talking to Michal and Xander while at the museum. Notice my smile. :)

Oh, and Eric Olds, I got LOTS of shots of the uniforms and pistol that I will send to you.



A Street musician at the market. I have forgotten what is like to live in a place that is flourishing with artists.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, Jonathan! Couldn't have received gladder tidings from Seattle. Enjoy! Live it up! Seattle is worlds away from Cincinnati. That threesome picture of you with Ania and Chad speaks volumes about FRIENDSHIP! Luv ya all,
Savta

Jonathan said...

Thanks Savta! I'm being treated like a King here. I have to say I really love this area. If we ever got a chance to move here, I'd jump on it.

Sheryl said...

I went to Seattle for the first time this past summer and just loved it. I couldn't believe how beautiful the city is. The SciFi museum was great and I LOVED the troll under the bridge. Also really love the fish ramps at the locks. Have a great rest of your trip!

Janet said...

The love that is reflected on your face, Jonathan, while you're talking with Michal and Xander fills me with joy.
Mom

Jonathan said...

Sheryl- You'll have to explain "Fish Ramps" to me sometime.

Jan- Thanks so much! I'm very transparent sometimes.

Sheryl said...

Jonathan, I probably got the name wrong - but at the locks, there are paths for the fish to take to get over the dam. Its really amazing. You"ll have to catch it on your next trip.
Here's a pic of my friend/tour guide showing it off.

Jonathan said...

Sheryl, where you going to send me a pictures?