Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sleepless in Seattle

Well, that's not really fair. Jonathan's in Seattle, but Xander and I have been sleeping relatively well. Angela is no longer working for us (long story), so Jonathan and I are splitting childcare for the next few months. I didn't go to the library yesterday (Friday is usually my workday), so the kidlet and I have spent two full days together now. But I have to say, without a friends network around, this is hard! We went to Tot Shabbat at temple and made our own tzedakah boxes, went to the Children's Museum, played music and danced, went to story time at a local bookstore, did errands... and now I'm beat and he's wired. So I've given up for the evening. Sesame Street and Elmo, how I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tough going, but Xander's not feeling any pain. Hope Jonathan returns with uplifting tidings from Seattle. Oh, how I wish I could help.
Savta

Michal said...

I wish you could too! :)