Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Funny tidbit

Maura and I carpool to school. As we get out of the car this morning, about to head our respective ways, we take a good look at each other: Maura's dressed to the nines with makeup, nicely coiffed hair, great matching outfit, cute shoes and matching purse. My hair is a mess and I'm dressed in an old t-shirt with yoga pants, a brown skirt over the pants, and a hoodie for optimum comfy-ness.

"Why do you think we're such good friends?" Maura asks. I shrug in reply.

"Because we have NOTHING in common!"

:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me...
but what's a hoodie?

Savta

Michal said...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoodie

Anonymous said...

Search ResultsUrban Dictionary: hoodie
7 posts - 6 authors - Last post: 12 Feb 2006
sweatshirt with a hood and a very large pocket in front, capable of carrying, but not limited to, walkman and headphone, ...
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoodie - Cached - Similar

SO NOW I KNOW!!! THANK YOU!!! And the word has been kicking around since 2006!!!!
Savta

Sheryl said...

high school uniform - we have to peel one off my son every couple of weeks to put it through the laundry - he just lives in it!