Sunday, April 18, 2010

Videos of Israel

The hundreds of pictures are still being sorted. Enjoy these in the meantime!




My dad reading to Xander at the elderly home where my grandmother lives. You can hear him speak Yiddish to her halfway through. There's also an organ in the background.






My grandfather used to do this to me when I was little! How fitting Abba is passing it on.






Yay for pre-bedtime kisses!







My stepmother Shula got Xander to eat two platefuls this way! She kept encouraging bites in between fork findings. It worked like a charm.






This one's kind of boring at first. But halfway through, he learns how to ride by himself.







Celebrating Shabbat with my mom and grandmother.






Nimal is the Sri Lankan hospice worker living with my grandparents in Arad. They had a great time playing together.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Oh, how I miss you and the little guy!