Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fun Wiggly developments

After dinner last night I felt the oddest sensation in my belly. It was like rhythmic kicks, but not quite as powerful - more like the whole area was contracting, not just one spot being kicked. I looked down, and my belly was actually jumping. It lasted about a minute and a half. It took me a second, then I realized - I think the baby had the hiccups!

(And yes, pictures of me and the burgeoning belly, Ravenwood, and the Mini will be posted soon. The camera's sitting on the coffee table. It's just been a busy week.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing sensation! Hiccups!! Eagerly awaiting pictures!

All our love,
Savta

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Baby hiccups. That's crazy! What did you feed him?