Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kitty cats and a belly. Like usual.

I've been sick and Jonathan has been working late, so there's not much blog-worthy to report. Here are a few fun pictures though.


A moth was flying around the house and settled on the light fixture in our front hallway. We were all captivated.



The moth was too high for Simcha to reach, so Jonathan was a good daddy and lifted him up high so he could try and bat at it. This is the moment where he caught it. What a hunter!



Belly self-portrait from a few days ago. I'm at 31 weeks, which means only 9 weeks left. We're counting down now to my due date, instead of counting up for the weeks of gestation. I bet these next two months will go by fast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Superb pictures!!! Do be well, Michal. Was distressed to hear that you were sick. Poor baby!!!
Only nine weeks left to go...I'm doing my share of pushing. Take care of yourself, and I know that Jonathan is punctilious about looking after your health.
All my love,
yer Savta

Anonymous said...

I love the moth picture with you and the cats. The intensity! Are you sure you're not part feline?

Michal said...

Thank you, Savta.

And Becca - MEOW!!