Monday, June 30, 2008

We're back!

It was glorious. The country hills are beautiful, the castle was fabulous, the food was good, and I feel utterly relaxed. Pictures and more details to to follow in a few days.

AND - the best part - when we got back to civilization and checked our phone messages, we found out that our Mini agent had called four times. Our car came early! So on the way home we swung by the dealership, signed paperwork, and Jonathan drove away in our BRAND NEW CAR. Again, pictures to follow soon.

It was a VERY good vacation. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am very happy you had a fabulous weekend. Congrats on the car! I have been missing you both over the past few days. I am going to try to get my internet/phone set up this weekend. I miss the sound of people's voices.

Sheryl said...

It sounds like a great weekend. I never heard of the castle. :-(
We did have a pre-baby weekend getaway to Louisville. We took a riverboat cruise and toured ceramic factories.

Sheryl said...

oh and congrats on the car! tithadshu!

Ruthie did great on Sat. and we had a wonderful ceremony of Sunday. Jan was an important part of both. She's an amazingly warm and generous woman (and not just talking hot flashes)