Friday, October 28, 2011

Interview with Xander, three years old

What do you want to be when you grow up?  
A fire fighter, to be on a fire truck as big as this (reaches way up).  Like this one (grabs his toy fire truck, pulls the ladder all the way out).

What is your favorite color?
Pink.  Look!  I put pink letters on my paper (on the wall), from Amber’s class.

How do you make bread?  
You put raisins in when you make challah.

Where do babies come from? 
Your belly.  When I was a baby, I was in your uterus for a long long long time.  When your belly was getting small, I came out into the water and you picked me up and then you started to cry.  When you picked me up, I was very happy. That’s why I became a baby, I was very nice. I couldn’t walk and talk and cut, I couldn’t do those things, I just cried. I was a baby just like Ari.

What would you do with $100?  
 I don’t know.  Look, flowers!  And a butterfly!  It’s mine, it’s pink. (looking at art on wall)

If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go?
Cincinnati.

What is one new thing you would like to try this year?   
Driving a tractor!

What is one memory you have from this year?  
Leaves turning colors.  I want to see the pumpkins! (on the table) They were mine from the farm, from the hayride. This one’s big and this one’s small.

If you could have only one present this year what would it be?    
A cheetah.

What is your favorite food?  
French toast.

What is your favorite toy?  
My fire trucks.

What is your favorite thing to do?  
[Play] fire trucks.


Conducted 10/22/11

3 comments:

Janet said...

Have you told him the story of his birth? And was it you, Michal, who conducted this fabulous interview?

Michal said...

Yes to both!

Sheryl said...

what great stories!