Monday, December 20, 2010

Quick update

1) Mom just left to go home. I'm sad. :(

2) We went to northern Indiana for my cousin's wedding this weekend. It was a 5 hr drive there and back. Xander was a doll, but I hate the turn and burn. The wedding went great though, everyone was really happy with what I contributed. And it's always good to see family.

3) Today Xander has been really into hitting things. It's driving me nuts.
\\
4) I just saw the remake of The Karate Kid, and was impressed with Jaden Smith. Any movie recs from people? We're all about Netflix.

5) We gave the cats catnip for a treat and an hour later they were all meowing for more food. I think we gave our cats the munchies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the lowdown from the family.
The wedding was sensational, and the rabbi was SPECTACULAR! The newly wedded couple is ecstatic!

Repeating my movie recs:
Butterflies are Free
My Cousin Vinny

I've forgotten if there are more...

Savta

Sheryl said...

I'm glad your Mom finally made it there - and I'm glad that my car-pool buddy is heading back to town. I can't wait to hear about the adventures.

I 2nd Savta recommendation for My Cousin Vinny.
If your looking for comedies, we also love Frisco Kid, Noises off, What's up Doc, To be or not to be (both versions), 12 chairs.

We've on season 7 of Buffy - streaming through Netflix.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have another movie recommendation: OUTSOURCED

It's a good one. (and I swear I posted this before, but can't remember where -- or if so!)

Add it to your Netflix list, Jonathan.

Savta

Michal said...

My Cousin Vinny and Butterflies are Free are both in our queue. We've seen Outsourced, it is pretty funny. And Sheryl, you're watching Buffy too?! So are we! We're on Season 4. :) And I totally agree with the Mel Brooks.