Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I see dead people

So I just got an email from my brother requesting that we stop using the flash so much when we take pictures, because our complexions are looking unrealistically white and pasty.

Sniff. We don't use the flash when we take pictures! It IS real.

But it's 17 degrees out right now with snow covering the ground, and we haven't seen the sun in weeks. That's gotta give us some excuse, right? My Israeli olive-skinned side is having some serious issues right now....

9 comments:

Janet said...

Dear Casper family,
THIS should be your biggest problem in life.
I love you no matter what you look like....and personally I think you all look great!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I second Jan. Just think of how much sun damage your skin is avoiding? Besides, I think Alabaster skin is sexy. :)

Janet said...

So who is Anonymous? Savta or Lynn?

Sheryl said...

you do kind of put the "white" in white people ;-)

Anonymous said...

Dear Jan,
"Anonymos" above is not me.
Savta

Anonymous said...

Just to make it clear:

17 degrees Farenheit
equals
minus-8 degrees Centigrade

Yeah! 8 degrees below 0 Centigrade!

That's cold, and it gets even colder in Cincinnati.

I shiver just at the thought because I lived through those winters for the first 27 years of my life in Chicago. Brrrrrr!!! Hooray for Israel & Arad sunshine.
Savta

Lynn said...

Anonymous above is not me either.

Janet said...

It's JONATHAN, the big prankster!!!
Love you anyway!
Mom

Tara said...

you and me both! it is cold and snowing over here! thankfully, my parents haven't seen pictures of us lately since our last visit. We haven't seen much sun either! ahAHaha :)