Sunday, January 17, 2010

Long-awaited (by some) pictures

Two major Xander events last week: one, SNOW! We had about six inches, so Xander got dressed up in his snowsuit. We made a snowball, "plowed" the driveway with his cart, and watched Osher make paw prints in the snow all over the backyard.



We also went to Liam's first birthday party. He's the son of our friends Rachel and Evan. I'm not posting pictures of the party, again, for privacy reasons - the place was literally "crawling" with kidlets :) - but there are a few cute pics just of us that I feel comfortable sharing. Here's one.


There are too many pictures to post up here, so click on this link for the slideshow.















Jonathan made me put this one up. I am such a dork.


7 comments:

Janet said...

OMIGOD!!!!! I am plotzing with all 3 of you! Xander is so precious and you and Jonathan both look so happy. How I wish I was back there with you throwing snowballs! Here's one for you! You're it!!
Love,
Mom and Bubby

Janet said...

Thank you! Thank you! I keep looking at the pics and watching the videos over and over again!
Oy. Such a grandmother!

Savta said...

Bye-Bye, Gene Kelly! From now on it's "Singing and Dancing in the SNOW"!!!!! I cannot get enough of these pictures and videos!!! The boy and his mom and dad are heart-throbbers. Even Osher, a speck out there in the boundless field of snow emphasizes how this family relies each one on the other -- total togetherness in winter's whiteland. Love ya all dearly.
As for you, Xander: plow, baby, plow!!!!!

Janet said...

You are not a dork! You are a wonderful Mom. Just look at your son's face. He is glowing!!!!!

Michal said...

Savta: in the words of my husband, "she is brilliant." I second that whole-heartedly.

And Mom: you are so affirming in my non-dorkiness. I learned it all from you.

hollydlr said...

So cute! Gregory actually had that same snowsuit, how funny!

Michal said...

Holly, no kidding?! I got it off of Craigslist for $5. Best purchase ever.