Friday, January 21, 2011

Random tidbits

Xander has started to say, "I love you," spontaneously! He says it to us while he gives us hugs, at bedtime, etc. It's really sweet. Of course, he also made an orange carrot out of Play-Doh, held it up to his cheek to hug it, and said, "I love you carrot," so maybe we should be taking the phrase with a grain of salt.

And something that I thought was really funny, that typifies this pregnancy: last night we were watching The Big Bang Theory on Netflix and I was mesmerized by the screen. A character was eating a Twizzler and all I could think of was, I want a Twizzler! Then the scene ended and I realized I had completely missed the dialogue, I was so focused on the candy! I asked Jonathan to rewind and play it again, and he bust up laughing when I told him why. :)

3 comments:

Janet said...

I am still laughing out loud at this entire post!!!!!!!! Even still!!

Anonymous said...

What grain of salt? For me, that he LOVES the carrot he created confirms his internalization of what LOVE means. Watta kid!!!!
Savta

Anonymous said...

I'm not preggers & I get those tv-induced food cravings too :)