Monday, September 27, 2010

Long-overdue pictures

So this first batch is from I think over three weeks ago. We went to a place called Totter's Otterville in Kentucky. It was a fun alternative to the Cinci Children's Museum, but was a little run-down for my taste. Xander had a fabulous time nonetheless.


Very excited to be stacking in the play store.




Inspecting the mailbox for lost letters.





Focusing on shunting balls into tubes.




Water play is paramount.




Magnetic fishing outside.




King Tut lives!


Then there was Yom Kippur:


Our little family.





Helping me off the bima after the end of services.





Showers are so relaxing.


Videos to be posted tomorrow.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Everyone I show the last picture to says it should be published! Oy, how I miss you all!!!
Love,
Mom/Bubby

Janet said...

Do you know that I probably look at this post 10 times a day?
Love,
Mom/Bubby

Michal said...

Mom - no, I didn't. To both posts. But I'm glad. :)