Sunday, December 16, 2007

Busy busy busy

- I've lost count of the amount of hours I've spent writing papers. I have two tests tomorrow and three more papers to write. The last day of finals is Friday, and unless I decide to get an extension on my Bible outline, I'll be DONE.

- Jonathan drove me to my pulpit this weekend because of the snow. We rented a Jeep even with a four-wheel drive. Only two people showed up to Adult Ed on Saturday due to the bad weather, and six more inches of snow fell after we left. Sunday school today was even cancelled in Cincinnati.

- Work has been killer for Jonathan lately. He had an all-night call on Friday, and then an emergency call today the whole time I was at a study group. Osher at least approves, because he gets to sit on his lap the whole time.

- In a study/work break we made the Amish Friendship Bread given to us by Carl and Anne. It was delicious! It's full of cinnamon and raisins and lots of other good stuff, and kind of tastes like coffee cake. It's been a wondrous respite... studying is fine as long as we have cake!


- Most importantly, we have a tentative move-in date for our house! We close the third week in January, and will most likely move in on Monday the 21st, Martin Luther King Day (when Jonathan gets off work and I off school). Hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That Amish Friendship Bread looks so delicious, I want to cut a slice right off the photo and gobble it down. I'd never heard of it, but what a wonderful idea for sharing!!!!!
yer Savta

Michal said...

Yeah, we love it!! If only you were here to eat it with us...