Thursday, May 24, 2012

Missing Daddy

We spoke to Jonathan on the cell phone last night before the kids went to bed.  Xander then insisted on going to sleep with my phone tucked in his arms, under the blanket.  I fished it out after he fell asleep... and he woke up at 2am, panicked that it was missing.

Jonathan gets home late tonight.  I think Xander will do a happy dance of joy, to say the least.


And Nicole, Yael, Maura, Rachael, and Margaret?  You have helped make this week work. Thank you for keeping me sane.  I really do need a community, I don't know how people raise kids by themselves!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Nicole, Maura, Rachael, Margaret.....thank you for being Michal's village and being there for my beloved daughter when she needed you. Fills this Mom with gratitude.

And I send an abundance of hugs and kisses to all of you.

Love,
Mom/Bubby

Janet said...

Just curious....Why did you change the title of this post?

Janet said...

Xander is definitely his Bubby's grandson! How did he respond in the morning when he saw his daddy?
Lots of love in your house....and being sent from Long Beach, Cali.
Mom/Bubby