Sunday, May 6, 2012

Picture post

Playdate with Carlie.  She's holding the SIM card to her game on her neck (don't ask why, she insisted) 





Trying out the furniture at Costco.




 Do you want to get Costco pizza?  Maybe the parents will say yes if we both ask.




 Oh YAY thank you for saying yes!





Shabbat with Shabbi Dinosaurowitz, take two.




Shabbi's so funny!




Talk to the hand.




Family snuggles.





Woah, what's on that ceiling?




Ari chattering away.



Deep conversations with Shabbi.




Xander feeling cuddly.




The picture we ended up using. 



And there was also a playdate with Julian/Kaya and a big bouncy red ball, a Tot Shabbat beautiful handmade flower for Shavuot, and meeting Emory, Marc and Rachel's newborn.  But no pictures of any of that, sorry.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what was on the ceiling? (or do we not want to know?)
sheryl

Michal said...

I do believe it was a fly.

Anonymous said...

:-D

Janet said...

Your cats are getting too old and fat to chase flies?

Now to the pics. You should know that they are very popular with my FB friends! And I just melt watching those boys talk and hug.

What a Loving family you are. It warms my heart.

MamaNightsong said...

Those are adorable pics!!!! And the big red ball was a huge hit, great idea!!!

Michal said...

Mom, the cats are pretty spry. Simcha's even losing weight! And I don't want you to think the boys only hug.. those are the only pics I POST. I don't tend to take ones of X hitting A in the head.

And MamaNightsong, I'm so sad, the ball deflated! I left it in the trunk and all the air left. :(