Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pride in one's children?

The story behind this was simple.  I was playing on the floor with Ari in the middle of the rug, and had my laptop scooted to the very end so I could look back to check any incoming email.  During the middle of our play I went to the kitchen to get a snack... when I returned two minutes later Ari had turned himself around and scooted forward.  He was mimicking my exact earlier position, and was actually typing gobbledygook!  I cracked up then ran to get the camera.






This was blurry by accident, but I love how you can see his typing in motion.




And now the saga of Mr. Underwear-Head:



Giggling at his ingenuity in choice of headwear.





Doing an underwear-head dance.





Giving his brother a hug in front of the mirror.





I love the look on Ari's face in this one: what are you wearing?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless! Priceless photos!!!
Those boys are indescribable -- you have to see them to believe it!! I LOVE the double set of twins as reflected in the mirror.

btw, did Ari's Mohawk grow so long that it flops forward toward his forehead??? Born with style as well as with computer skills.

Savta, Savta/Rabbah

Michal said...

Yep, the mohawk is no more... it's long and floppy now. Ah well. It couldn't last forever. :)

Janet said...

I'm impressed that Ari is actually using individual fingers to type! And I'm glad that Xander likes the Thomas underwear we bought together. Not exactly how I pictured him wearing it but......he seems very happy!
Love,
Mom/Bubby