Sunday, July 25, 2010

Teaser photos

Remember a couple weeks ago when my mom came to visit? The first thing we did (literally an hour when we got off the plane) was go to a photo shoot. Jonathan's really been getting into photography, and so for his Father's Day present I had arranged a two-hour rental of a local photo studio. We had multiple wardrobe changes and lighting effects, and we laughed, posed, and laughed at our poses. In the end Jonathan took upwards of 200 shots. Here a couple.


The three of us.






You'd think we were related... :)



And in non-photo news, Xander can now walk backwards and say up to "I" in the ABC's (though G gives him trouble). Friday night we had all my CPE coworkers over for Shabbat dinner, and we have so much food leftover our fridge is full to bursting. Last but not least, I leave in a few hours to officiate at a religious (but not legal, since I'm not ordained) wedding ceremony at my pulpit. Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

impressively professional photographic results.

lose the Poll Idea. It's an irritant.
Savta

Anonymous said...

Nice-looking family! Excellent shots. Technically speaking, I especially like the wood background of the ladies.
Lynn

Jonathan said...

Savta, I have removed the poll (for now) mostly because I couldn't get it to work right.

I might play around with it later, but for now it's gone. Thanks for the feedback though. If no one likes something I change I will change it back.

Jonathan said...

Lynn, thanks for the feedback! Please let me know your thoughts on the other pictures when they are posted.

Unknown said...

Good for baby! now teach him the alef-bet..!

Janet said...

What beautiful pix. How I miss you all!

Sheryl said...

What wonderful pics of a beautiful family!
I'm sorry I missed the polls - sounds like fun.

Jonathan said...

Thanks all for such nice comments! It was a blast doing the photos. EVERYONE had fun.

Janet said...

My goodness...we're all so gorgeous!!