Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fun with boy

Auntie Natasha is so much fun to play with!





Walking back toward the house. I love family.





Disco boy!






Offering Mommy water. On my overnights at the hospital I leave after he goes to bed, and don't return til 5pm the next day. He was having a lot of trouble with that, so we started webcamming in the mornings when he woke up.




Why, oh why are you up so early? The cats ask.






Looking out at the morning sun.





Riding the Simcha horse. This cat is amazing. He's more patient than I am.






This Kangaroo Climber used to be outside. We brought it in last week, and now he plays on it constantly.





Hangin' out with Lauren.






Playing Ghost.




And just as an aside - I did my undergrad English senior paper on Mark Twain. I found this article on him fascinating. He was acerbic and said exactly what he thought... which meant his uncensored words could only be published after everyone he knew was dead!

Dead for a Century, Twain Says What He Meant

4 comments:

Janet said...

OMG! These pix are fantabulous! The one with him dancing absolutely cracks me up and I've already put the one of him riding Simcha up at my desk! And I love the videos. That is one loved boy! What great parents you are.

Michal said...

Thanks, Mom! Yeah, isn't he a riot? I still don't believe Simcha. And yep, he knows he's loved! But all's as it should be, I feel. I pity the kid who *isn't* adored by their parents.

Janet said...

Am I crazy or do I hear Harry Potter music playing in the background?

Michal said...

You're not crazy, you're amazingly perceptive!! It IS Harry Potter music - on the screen in the background is the Lego HP video game. We interrupted it to play Ghost.