Monday, May 17, 2010

Playing outside last week

$5 truck from Craigslist. Best purchase EVER.




Oh no, it's getting away!





Ooooh, fixed it!













Mommy putting together my new outside clubhouse.






She obviously needs help.





A water table of my very own! And Tupperware?! My parents love me.





Watering the yard.






And the lawn.....













Spelling, shapes, numbers - so many things to do with sidewalk chalk!




It's good to take turns and share.





My masterpiece.


















And when it rained, we had to stay in:





3 comments:

Janet said...

Thank you for helping us keep close. It's almost as though I'm right there with you! What a wonderful family you are.
Loving and missing you all,
Mom

Janet said...

I want longer videos!!!!!! If people get bored they can hit stop. But I want MORE!

Michal said...

Haha Mom, duly noted.