Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New York pictures

Here they are! 83 out of the 600-something we took. Thank Jonathan for going through them.

My very favorite ones:

Taking a buggy ride in Central Park






Waiting for the ferry to take us back from the Statue of Liberty




And all the rest are in a slideshow right here.

I realized too late that while we have great pictures of Nicole and Joe, we didn't get any of Mark and Mara! Oy! Our wonderful hosts are picture-less. Our sincere apologies. Most of the time we hung out with them was in the morning or at night, when we were all in PJ's and didn't want a camera anywhere near.

All in all, it was a great visit. I'm so glad we went!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fantastic shots. I feel like I took the trip with you. Thank you SOOO much, Jonathan, for going thru all the pix and thank you for posting, Michal.
Love,
Mom/Bubby

Michal said...

You're so welcome. :)