Monday, February 15, 2010

Playing. And snow. Really, that's all he does :)

Mommy and Daddy!!! You're here to pick me up!




Did you know that I can play with cars on the track? It's so cool.




Here, you play too!





We have to GO? Like, go go? You're not here to play with me, you're taking me away? I'm not sure how I feel about that.




The next day....

I'm all bundled up, and no place to go but the driveway.





Ugh, it's hard to walk here...




Help! Help!




Shoveled snow to the right of our driveway. (This was Saturday; more snow has since blanketed the entire area).




The strange demon spot in our backyard that no snow sticks to. The devil BBQ pit? We don't know why this happens.




Icicle that fell off our house.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Playing and snow? I'm glad to hear. Xander's doing his JOB!

And, omigod, Jonathan! What a huge icicle. Yikes. Please knock down all the ones over the doorways and garage.