Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mornings are wonderful

1) I slept through my 8am class. (Probably not so wonderful in the long term, but oy I needed it today.)

2) Yesterday Jonathan gave me the coolest gadget ever, a PNY 2 inch long 4 GB flash drive. It's on my keyring. Well, I just brought it to school and used the library's fancy-shmancy new copier to scan book pages directly into my keyring USB!! I never have to spend money on photocopying again.

3) Lynn told me about the Orlando Harry Potter Adventure Park. Who needs Israel or South America? My next vacation is planned.

4) Xander blows kisses now. And he giggles every time. :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Ahh ... sleeping in, that is a GLORIOUS feeling! ahAHaa ... It's good to slow down every so often, and play hooky, so don't feel guilty for it! ;)

Michal said...

Aw, thanks Tara! I know you understand. :)