Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cooking with Daddy, and other pictures

Me with Ayden, Matt and Erin's little one.





Xander wasn't sure how he felt about me holding *another* baby besides him. Blasphemy!





A very, very tired boy about to go to bed.





Snuggles for all!





Below is a series of breakfast cooking. My mom got Xander hooked on watching the stove - if we're doing anything in the vicinity, he wants to see. So when Jonathan made French toast yesterday, Xander was front and center. He paid such close attention as Jonathan explained what he was doing.































Oooh, the cooking excitement!

2 comments:

Janet said...

The cooking sequence brought back so many memories of when I was there holding Xander in my arms while we 'cooked together.' And the last picture made me squeal with delight at Xander squealing with delight!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
Love,
Mom

Sheryl said...

I love the sight of men cooking - its great to see them enjoying it so much too!