Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snow, snow and more snow


It is 75 degrees in California, as my mother's girlfriend keeps reminding her. Right now it is 35 here, and yesterday my mother drove in snow for the very first time. Xander took a long walk around the block in the snow, and loved it.




My mother cooked food! Our oven only gets used when parents come over. It's fabulous. All of our tupperware will be full by the time she leaves. (We may need to buy some more, actually.)

I finished my last monster 18 page paper. Now I'm working on transcribing Lutheran council meetings of 1968 on Vietnam and conscientious objection for my side job.

Between that, errands, kid, mom, husband, and everybody being sick... life is good!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

that is the most adorable picture of xander. and he looks just like jonathan!

Sheryl said...

Does that mean that you mom went OUTSIDE in the cold? Wow - way to go Jan!

I second Nicole's post - very adorable picture!