Monday, December 28, 2009

First steps!

Xander took three steps last night! From Lynn (my mom's girlfriend) to my mom. My mom had the biggest smile on her face for the rest of the evening.

In other Xander news, he's gone from nesting his cups to stacking them up himself. And the best was when we were in Target yesterday. He was whining, wanting to go home. I said, "honey, we just need to get one more thing." And he looked straight at me, went "uuuuuuhh" and in sign language signed, "all done." Which he had only ever signed in his high chair before (booster now actually, not just high chair). Oh yes, and he also wipes his own nose now with Kleenex. Thank God.


1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Oh - I bet Jan was just thrilled!

My parents are coming this afternoon for some grand-kid time too. I miss Jan.