Tuesday, August 11, 2009

CA trip in a nutshell

Would you believe I don't have one picture of the bride, groom, or any wedding festivities? I was too busy helping Tara to take pictures of her! My mom took this of me when I got home.




Xander had a fine time when I was off doing things with the wedding party. The best part, apparently, was chewing Bubby's DVDs.




Hat at the park!




Breakfast at Denny's with Gwen the day before we left. Big smiles for everyone!



And last but not least, "reading" his book on the plane ride back to Cincinnati. We left for Cleveland the day after. He's still jet-lagged.



Savta, Cleveland pics are next!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You look uber-gorgeous!

Michal said...

aww, thank you!

Sheryl said...

Those cds/dvds certainly look yummy - I'll have to nibble on them next I'm at Jan's. ;-)

It was great to see the babe - he gave me a big smile when I walked in - I don't know if he remembered me or just enjoyed the tickles.

Michal said...

Either way, Sheryl, he knows that you have wonderful baby vibes!

Janet said...

What a fabulous trip it was. The house isn't the same without the Xander scurrying about every this way and that and Cleo doing her best to avoid him! How I miss you. And the trip back to Cincy was GREAT. Your boy was an angel....people didn't even know he was there!!
Love you all,
Mom/Bubby