Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Did you Know? by Xander (aka What I Do When Mommy Is in the Shower)

Did you know that when you pull one piece of toilet paper down, the entire roll unrolls after it?

Did you know that if you pull on part of the plastic bag that sticks out from the trash can, the whole trash can will fall over? Did you know that trash is yummy? Used Kleenex is the best, but old Q-tips are good too.

Did you know that when Simcha sits in the bathroom window and his tail wags below him, I can reach up high enough now to grab his tail? You know, but Simcha didn’t!

Did you know that the bathroom “no-skid” mats can come up off the floor if you work really hard at it? Did you know that our kitten Yentl likes to play peek-a-boo with the floor mats? She grabs them with her teeth and everything.

Did you know that the toilet plunger falls over when you push it?

Did you know that even though I can’t get into the child-locked cabinets, I did figure out how to open the bottom drawer? You know, but Mommy didn’t!

Did you know that Mommy’s expensive digital scale makes deep “dum dum” sounds when you bang on it? I weigh “Error,” whatever that means.

Did you know that the shower curtain works like the bedroom curtain? In the bedroom, when you pull the curtain back, you get light. In the bathroom, when you pull the curtain back, you get to see Mommy! But the bathroom curtain has two layers, so you have to pull both of them back so you can try and get in the bathtub properly. For some reason you get wet when this happens though, so be careful!

Did you know that the side of the toilet and the bathtub are not good places to fall when you lose your balance? I didn’t. But I sure do now….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a page-turner!!!! I can see the illustrations on each page, and I am convulsed with laughter. By the end of the story, I am rolling on the floor! I'm gonna buy 50 copies of this book and send it to every mother and grandmother I know. It pushes all my buttons and rings all my bells!
yer Savta

Sheryl said...

Hurray for Xander the Explorer!