Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hunger site

I found out recently that at least two rabbinical students had never heard of this website. I was shocked. So here I am posting it:

The Hunger Site

You click on it once a day and sponsors donate one cup of food to the hungry. They also have the Breast Cancer Site, Child Health Site, Literacy Site, Rainforest Site, and Animal Rescue Site. All of it's totally legit, you can check out their sponsor list. I get daily emails reminding me to click.

It's all about the little ways of helping to save the world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe i read your blog just as I was about to visit the hunger site to make my daily clicks...

another neat website, which is a bit more addictive, is http://www.freerice.com
the cool thing about it is that it improves your vocabulary while donating food! :)
-Cynthia

Janet said...

I urge everyone to click on all 6 sites. My 'favorites' are Save the Rainforest, Fight Breast Cancer, and the Animal sites. The Breast Cancer site especially needs as many clicks as possible this month. If they hit 10 million then one of their donors will donate an extra 100 free mammograms to poor women. Tell your friends! And it's free!! Only 1 click per computer.
Jan/Mom