Wednesday, September 10, 2008

3 weeks left!

Charmaine has very graciously informed me that I am woefully behind on picture posts of my belly. And here I was thinking I didn't want to overwhelm you all by putting up too many pictures of what to me, looks like the same thing! Tell you what though... my baby shower is tomorrow night, and so Friday I'll write a long entry and put up multiple shots.

For those who are counting, I'm now 37 and a half weeks. That makes me officially full-term, meaning that if I have the baby now, he won't be considered premature. Though I'm due at the end of the month, I have this feeling that Wiggly will be an October baby... first-time moms are notoriously late, and nothing in my body so far has told me that I'm getting close. Of course, watch me now go into labor next week!

Either way, I'll keep you updated. :)

No comments: