Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Random things

1) Don't you just hate it when the day your Sunday school session is being observed by your Education teacher is the day that your lesson plan flops, the kids are antsy, and you feel overwhelmingly tired of teaching?

2) We got a coffee table! Hooray for Craigslist.

3) I've decided that I'm just against translation. Yup, don't like it. Am not good at it. Don't wanna do it. Thank God for computer programs like Bibleworks.

4) The cats are losing weight. Who knew stairs would be so helpful?!

5) We bought a new PS3. Hooray for tax return money and an incorporated Blu-Ray player. Jonathan is so thrilled he is beyond words.

3 comments:

Chana P said...

awww.
Sorry to hear about your sunday schol experience!!!
But the PS3 is pretty cool!!!
Enjoy the snow - its 80 degrees out here!!!!
Take Care
-Chana

Michal said...

:-P

This is me sticking my tongue out at you and the 80 degree weather! Pbbbttthh!

Sheryl said...

I absolutely knew about stairs - but in the opposite direction. I've gained weight since I moved to a ranch style house! I tried reading the golden compass a while ago and couldn't get into it. I'll have to try again.