Thursday, January 24, 2008

WE ARE HOMEOWNERS!

As of 4pm today, we own a house!! They even spelled my name right on the title. The process took about an hour, and there were eight people there, more than I was expecting. Jonathan and I went right to our new home after the closing and dropped off two boxes. It wouldn't have been really ours without our stuff in it!


Here is Jonathan celebrating with his cigar. He got it in Cancun, Mexico, on our honeymoon and was saving it for our next big life event. That was tonight! He only had about five puffs, however, and then was done. They look really cool, but sure do stink.

Today was wonderful, but was the climax of a crazy week. We're still packing boxes, are dealing with heavy work and school schedules, and are planning our move next weekend (this weekend was out because I leave for my pulpit early tomorrow morning). What fun!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

HURRAY! siman tov u-mazel tov and mazel tov ve-siman tov! Tithadshu!
all the best!
sheryl

Tara said...

Congratulations you two! Can't wait to see pictures of the place, and hopefully get to visit when we return from CH!

Which reminds me, we are leaving in 2 weeks!

Let's chat sometime in the next week or so? I'll give you a call or you can call me!

Take care in the meantime. :)