Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My schedule yesterday

Just for a quick idea of why I've fallen off the face of the earth for most non-Cincinnati people.

6am - Alarm rings. Ignore it.
6:30am - Jonathan and I get up. He leaves at 7am, I do last-minute homework.
8am-11am - Walk to school, sit in class, take notes, walk home
11am-1:30pm - Come home. Call utility company and internet company to switch service to new house. Call U-Haul to confirm truck. Arrange for delivery of washer/dryer and guest bed, make appointment with CPA so we can do our taxes and thus the FAFSA, call Dell to get my laptop fixed (the battery won't charge). Pay bills. Pack 7 boxes.
1:30pm-5:30pm - Walk back to school, classes, meeting with prof about upcoming paper. Lose my daily calendar, which I still haven't found.
5:30pm - Run back home, organize house for prospective renter coming at 6pm. Pack 2 more boxes. Confirm meeting with electrician after dinner. Skim homework.
6:00pm - Prospective renter moved til 7pm. Am annoyed. Eat dinner. Try to organize basement so can move things easier.
7:15pm - Jonathan gets home. He eats dinner, we load boxes I've packed into car. Give up on prospective renter, assume landlord will meet them. Leave for new house.
7:30pm - Arrive at new house. Meet with electrician to go over work he will do next week. Bring boxes into house, unpack them upstairs while Jonathan cleans the kitchen.
9:45pm - Leave for home. When get home do more homework, Jonathan does work on laptop. Eat way more cookie dough than will ever be healthy.
11:00pm - Go to bed. Stay awake for half hour thinking of upcoming to-do list.

6:00 am today - Start all over, but substitute packing and laundry for things like phone calls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? No laundry? hehehe
Love,
Mom

Michal said...

See the line at the bottom! :)

Janet said...

damn! missed it. tee hee

Chana P said...

oh woooooooooooow.
That there is quite the schedule!!!
lol.
But Michal! I just got back from THE best trip of my LIFE!!!!!!!!!
Ahhh!
Okay, I think I'm gonna call you now.
-CP