Sunday, January 6, 2008

Pictures for the purpose of... pictures

Wrestling=biting=love


Osher apparently is a bill sitting in my inbox.


Whaaat? We're helping you pack!


But I don't waaanna get out.


It has been a fabulous day. We got an email from Savta and Avraham offering to finance our soon-to-be-purchased high-definition LCD screen. Jonathan heard from a falconer and is going to apprentice with him. And I made sugar cube and candy temples with my third grade today, and they had a blast.

Happy Sunday, people!

5 comments:

Chana P said...

heyyyy!!!
I remember making sugar cube temples with you!!!!!
lol
WOW!
That was a while ago.
Well, shavua tov!!!

Sheryl said...

falconing?! how cool!
I think new tv might be in our future ... the picture on ours in getting darker and darker. I was thinking about asking Jonathan for advise about buying a new one ... but I'm afraid he'll answer!

I saw some HP news here http://www.scifi.com/sfw/news/sfw_news_20080107.html

take care and keep warm!
sheryl

Chana P said...

Btw - ani shachachti l'sapeir lach sh'hatmunot hazos yafot meod!!! (just wanted to make sure you're keeping up with your ivrit)
-Chananana

Michal said...

Chana - todah raba! ani ohevet hachatoolim shili. :)

And yeah, your class were my guinea pigs (you just didn't know it). This year I gave them chocolate frosting to glue the cubes, Smarties, chocolate chips, Tootsie Roll Pops, Milk Duds, Red Hots, and sprinkles. It was all edible. I'm so glad you remember it though... it means it was fun!

And Sheryl, thank you for the HP news! I have mixed feelings on a new book though... I'd almost like to just let it lie. As for a TV, he'll definitely answer. :)

Chana P said...

Michal!
Ani rotzah l'rot et a tmunot m'ca'asher ha'yeladim ba'kita shelach banu et a batei mikdash.... b'vadai ha'batei mikdash shelahem hayu od yafim m'ma she'asinu!!! ;)
-Chana

(p.s. Glad to see that you still remember the holy tongue)