Monday, May 23, 2011

Overdue picture post

The last day my mom was here she and Xander planted sunflower seeds.  The pot now contains about ten 3-inch long stems; we're going to plant them outside in the backyard tonight.




With Aaron on the swings.




 Swinging is my favorite!




 Aaron, did you know that when you turn this lever, water comes out?!?





BIG smiles.





MUST SNIFF THE WORLD OUTSIDE!!





 Imagine if we actually put gel in his hair... then he'd have a proper mohawk.





 Hiya people! I love company.





Cook in the making.





 First bubble bath.  The joy could not be contained!




This picture is for my brother: very proud of his LEGO tower at school.






Giggles!





What do you mean, can I stick out my tongue?  Of course I can!  I'm almost two months old!

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

what beautiful smiles on everyone!

Janet said...

I've looked at these pics at least 50 times and yet still haven't commented. I'm always just so taken with them, I can't imagine that you don't hear me oooo-ing and ahhhhh-ing. What a great post!

Did the sunflowers ever get planted in the backyard?

Love,
Mom/Bubby

Michal said...

Thanks you two! And no, they didn't yet, Mom... it rained for two days straight. See above post. :)