Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mystery Sticker



So, I'm going mad. I've seen this sticker on the back of cars, vans, and suvs for the past four months now and it's driving my curiosity crazy. I have no idea what it means and I only see it on newer, middle class vehicles. I'm thinking it is some secret symbol for an evangelical sect, mostly because I'm in Ohio, but I really have no idea. It could be a suburban death cult for all I know.

Normally, I'm very good at looking these sort of things up, but there is no real text here, and you can't Google symbols. It looks like a large W with a smaller H mounted inside, but that didn't hit anything on Google so I'm stuck.

Anyone that can clue me in will get honorable mention on the blog. Bonus points if you can send me a web link explaining the symbol.

- Jonathan

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Walnut Hills high school. Your W and H are correct! See upper left: http://www.walnuthillseagles.com/index.asp

Janet said...

Well done, Jessica. I googled it and you are right on!
Janet

Sheryl said...

Obviously you don't have high school age kids yet!