Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Things to ponder

Why must meatballs be round? If they were square they wouldn't roll all over the floor and trail sauce everywhere. That would so much nicer in terms of non-mopping.

Why must trains, cars and airplanes be loud? If only Xander liked very quiet things, if he had an obsession with... butterflies. Or rainbows.

Why must Squiggle like sweets so much? With Xander I craved horseradish. Now I want anything and everything with sugar. That makes it very hard to be healthy.

And last but not least...

Why oh why must I be so forgetful? I go to so much trouble every morning to pack my lunch in my insulated lunch box, making sure all the tupperware fits, putting all the cold food in the bottom and the dry food in the separate compartment at top. I found out today that what do you know, food stays much colder when one remembers to put in the ice pack. Sigh.

No comments: