Saturday, October 9, 2010

Note to family

Why I haven't posted pictures of Xander's birthday party last week:

- have been writing a history midterm
- have been making lesson plans for my adult ed series Wednesday nights at our synagogue
- have been doing regular homework
- have been working on my new research job at the American Jewish Archives, on this famous Jewish guy in the early 1900s
- have been schlepping Xander to a sitter's because our regular person has been off since she got married today (we just got back, and Pentecostal weddings are interesting, in case you wondered)
- have been de-fuzzing the house because allergies suck

The past week has been crazy - and next week isn't looking much better. But I'll post at some point, I swear!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I speak for the whole family when I tell you that we are experts at playing the game of Patience, so don't sweat it. Write when you're ready. It's amazing how many commitments you are fulfilling, and still find time to write updates and supply us with pictures and videos. Mazal Tov on Angela's wedding. That had to be a new experience for you! Hugs and kisses for y'all, especially for Xander.
Savta

Sheryl said...

But what is Jonathan's excuse?