Sunday, October 24, 2010

The sixth love language

When Jonathan and I got married, our friends Jamie and Brad gave us this book, The Five Love Languages, as a wedding gift. It was extraordinarily helpful in us getting to know each other on a deeper level and communicate better. The five love languages, according to the book, and in no particular order, are

Acts of Service
Quality Time
Gifts
Words of Affirmation
Physical Touch

After this weekend, however, I want to add a new one. I didn't have the best pulpit visit due to a huge mix-up with my hotel reservation, and I was feeling rather down about it. When I got home on Sunday, Jonathan was just taking a lasagna out of the oven.

My sixth love language?

Is apparently FOOD.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Love that book AND lasagna!!!!
Hugs to both of you and wonderful little Xander,
Mom/Bubby