Saturday, October 10, 2009

One year old Xander

Birthday party last weekend! The things you need to know: the party was at a park, and it was a chilly 65 degrees. It was a good mix of people from HUC, Jonathan's work, and my home birth network, and we all schmoozed, ate cake, and watched Xander open presents. The biggest hit was a push-cart from Janelle - the boy was so obsessed with it, he wouldn't let go of it even to pose for pictures. He also spent the last 20 minutes of the party pushing around Jonathan's sister's dog, Winston, who was amazingly agreeable.



It's my birthday, I'm excited!






Mommy, Daddy, and me on my big day.





Usually they tell me not to stick my face into my food...






Okay, frosting is a very weird texture.






When I grow up, Claudia's gonna be my girlfriend.






You mean the wrapping paper isn't the gift?!






Winston's a very cooperative doggie. I wonder if this will work on Simcha...



For more pictures of my birthday party (and aftermath at home, including the rocking horse from Mommy and Daddy), click here.


Deann and Justin gave me my very first car, and Daddy said that he felt like such a parent when he put it together for me. Check out my wheels!



4 comments:

-Deann said...

Ha-Michal, you leave out one important part. Claudia would have to convert, right? Not that that would upset me, honestly. :P

Janet said...

Then it's a MATCH, Deann! Welcome to the family. ;-)

Sheryl said...

Looks like a great party! I can't believe he's one already. I couldn't tell who was having more fun with the car ... Xander or Jonathan!

Unknown said...

guuuuuuuusssshhhh :) :) :)