Sunday, October 25, 2009

Gwen and Sylvan visit!

It's almost bedtime, but here are some highlights:

- Yentl loves to sleep in their suitcase. She pined in the guestroom after they left.

- FOOD. Crepes and samosas and chicken, oh my. I love when parents come to visit. They leave us with a full refrigerator.

- Gwen helped me organize the kitchen! We spent a blissful three hours rearranging pots and pans. Jonathan and Sylvan rolled their eyes and did manly things.

- We have new glasses now, and new wineglasses. This makes me feel better about dropping some, because now we have replacements.

- As Shabbat dinner ended, 2 1/2 year old Claudia needed to get past Simcha, who was lying on the floor. "Excuse me, meow-meow! Please move, meow-meow!" It was the cutest thing ever.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I understand Gwen being in the kitchen but what were you doing there, Michal? I thought that was Jonathan's home base! How will he ever find anything now?

I love Claudia! Hi, Deann. How's the new baby??

Mom