Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm growing up!

All right, I'm willing to give this food thing a try. The spoon's pretty tasty so far.




Avocado, you say? Sounds weird to me!




Ewww! What do you take me for?! I thought you people loved me!




Mommy, I don't understand why you don't like the dentist's office. She has very cool toys and says I'm cute!




When Mommy and Daddy hang out with Anne and Carl, I like to watch Ella and Abby. They're fascinating! Too bad they're moving away.




I can't even focus on my toys, those girls are too much fun to watch.





Sarah is nice. But she says I can't play with the clippers!




Hmm, a big boy bath. I'm still deciding if I like it or not.




Yep, it's fun!

3 comments:

Chana P said...

awww... he's getting so big michal!!! and btw - I love the bib ;) "v'achalta v'savata u'verachta" :) Very cute!

Janet said...

Carrots, peas, beans, peaches....they tend to be kid favorites.
Can't believe how big he's getting!
Love you all,
Mom/Bubby

Nicole said...

yay! i love the pictures of xander wearing the bib we got him!!!! i hope he learns to eat and "be satisfied" with solid food very soon :)